SlimerJS 0.9.3 has been released on September 11th, 2014
- Compatibility with XulRunner/Firefox 32
- The cookie manager of SlimerJS ignored session cookies (#216)
- webpage.frameContent should use the same code as webpage.content (#218)
- Fixed a regression after fixing #198: webpage.close() was called twice.
- fix error at startup about cache, with Gecko 32 (#208)
Fixed PhantomJS conformance issues
- Request object given by WebServer is now writable
- WebServer.listen accepts now an “options” parameter, even if it is ignored for the moment.
SlimerJS 0.9.2 has been released on August 11th, 2014
- Compatibility with XulRunner/Firefox 30 and 31
- packages: default Xulrunner version is now 31
- setting only with or height of viewportSize is now taking account (#133)
- support of “virtual” dialog box appearing for a window.onbeforeunload:
webpage.onConfirm() is now called for this event (#198)
- Fixed #194: webpage.onConsoleMessage() receives now all arguments given to
console.log() as a single string.
- Fixed the support of the ip argument for webserver.listen()
- Fixed the support relative path given to require (bug appearing with CasperJS or in injected scripts ) #147
- Headers and redirectURL were missing in resources about redirection (#153, #144)
- Fixed issues with webpage.setContent() : location url was not set correctly
and resources were not loaded with the right url (#201)
- Fixed navigator.userAgent: it did not reflect the value of webpage.settings.userAgent (#166)
- webpage.onError had not been triggered for errors appearing during the load of the page (#190)
SlimerJS 0.9.1 has been released on March 20, 2014
- Compatibility with XulRunner/Firefox 28 and 29
- Support of JSON responses in webpage.plainText
- Fix SSL proxies: Proxy should be used for HTTPS and HTTP connections
- Fixes #158: correctly deal with env vars containing spaces
- Fixed #163: High CPU utilization while script is idle. The CSS animation
on the SlimerJS window has just been removed.
- Fixed #135: fixed crash on MacOS
- Fixed #143: some listeners calls were missing when setting content on a webpage
Contributors to 0.9.1
- Jens Nockert
- Arpad Borsos
SlimerJS 0.9.0 has been released on Dec 11, 2013
- New callback webpage.onAuthPrompt (not compatible with PhantomJS)
- New method slimer.clearHttpAuth() to clear http authentication from the network cache.
- Support of navigator.mozTCPSocket is enabled
for the main script. It needs at least XulRunner/Firefox 25 to use this API.
- New property slimer.geckoVersion
- Compatible with Firefox/XulRunner 25.0
- Key shortcut ctrl+w on windows to quit SlimerJS (main window) or just close the window.
(useful when the scripts ends without exit)
- support of --debug=errors to output errors with Firefox/XulRunner 25+
- Fixed output on Windows: console messages are now output in real time, not any more at the
end of the execution of the script. (issue #105 and issue #7)
- Fixed an internal error appearing during the call of webpage.close()
- Fixed the HTTP redirection handling.
Fixed PhantomJS conformance issues
- Support of --config on the command line, to indicate a configuration file
- Support of --disk-cache and --max-disk-cache-size on the command line
- Support of --proxy, --proxy-auth and --proxy-type options on the command line
- Support of setHeader() on the second parameter of the webpage.onResourceRequested callback
- Support of resource.postData in callback webpage.onResourceRequested.
- Support of the callback webpage.onResourceError
- Better support of some HTTP response (some callbacks were not called in some case)
- Support of webpage.settings.userName, webpage.settings.password and webpage.settings.maxAuthAttemps
- Compatible version of Phantomjs is now 1.9.2
Other informations about this release
- SlimerJS will not support the --ssl-protocol option because Gecko only supports SSL3
- New experimental startup script, slimerjs.py in python, which is a plateform independant script
- Reworked the code of the module resolver to be more efficient
- Some internal changes have been done to embed GhostDriver in the future. Some issues
are still preventing to use GhostDriver.
Missing APIS in SlimerJS 0.9
Here are the PhantomJS 1.9 APIs that are missing in SlimerJS 0.9 but planed in future releases.
- some few options for the command line and settings on the webpage object
are not supported yet. Some of them are the possibility to deactivate
SSL verification and Web security (CORS etc)
- no support of Ghost Driver (Selenium web driver)
- page rendering into PDF
You can read the compatibility table
to know details.
See also the differences in APIs and behaviors between
SlimerJS and PhantomJS.
- Niek van der Maas (Support of resource.postData)
- Jaime Iniesta (typo in documentation)
- Boris Staal (typo in documentation)
- fumitoito (bug fix in slimerjs.bat)
- Bartvds (bug fix in slimerjs.bat)