SlimerJS 0.9.5 has been released on January 25th, 2015.
Contributors: Asen Bozhilov, Marco Castelluccio, Darren Cook, Emmanuel ROECKER, Maciej Brencz, Artem Sapegin, Ian McGowan
- access to the chrome module
- the window has now an icon, appearing in the task bar of the desktop
- Compatibility with XulRunner/Firefox 35 and 36b1
- packages: default Xulrunner version is now 35
- support of the --ssl-protocol command line parameter (#264, #26)
- req.abort() did not trigger onResourceError at the right time
- when a resource request is aborted, onLoadFinished was called for each other resource requests.
- when a resource request is aborted, it doesn’t abort anymore other requests (#130)
- Callback given to webpage.open() is now really called after the page loading: it allows to call render() without a delay (setTimeout...). It avoids “pending is null” exception in some case...
- taking screenshot may crashed because of flash plugin crash. Plugins are now loaded into their own process.
- fix error when argument values on the command line began with a “s”
- fix: sendEvent hang with mouse click on a <a> element without href attribute (#287)
- fix error gecko pages loaded with the error “XML Parsing Error: undefined entity”
- fix typo and idioms on the website
SlimerJS 0.9.4 has been released on November 17th, 2014
- New method slimer.isExiting() to check if slimer.exit() or phantom.exit() have been called.
- Compatibility with XulRunner/Firefox 33 and 34
- packages: default Xulrunner version is now 33
- quality option for webpage.render() should be between 0 and 100, not between 0 and 1.
- Two calls of webpage.close() may trigger an exception.
- Webserver: request.post was not filled correctly (not an object) when the content is application/x-www-form-urlencoded (#228)
- Cookies: cookies set with phantom or webpage were not visible by default in the loaded document.cookie because of their httpOnly property setted with true by default. Not httpOnly is set to false by default.
- Linux: Shell wrapper “slimerjs” breaks if run in a whitespace containing directory (#234)
SlimerJS 0.9.3 has been released on September 11th, 2014
- Compatibility with XulRunner/Firefox 32
- The cookie manager of SlimerJS ignored session cookies (#216)
- webpage.frameContent should use the same code as webpage.content (#218)
- Fixed a regression after fixing #198: webpage.close() was called twice.
- fix error at startup about cache, with Gecko 32 (#208)
- Request object given by WebServer is now writable
- WebServer.listen accepts now an “options” parameter, even if it is ignored for the moment.
SlimerJS 0.9.2 has been released on August 11th, 2014
- Compatibility with XulRunner/Firefox 30 and 31
- packages: default Xulrunner version is now 31
- setting only with or height of viewportSize is now taking account (#133)
- support of “virtual” dialog box appearing for a window.onbeforeunload: webpage.onConfirm() is now called for this event (#198)
- Fixed #194: webpage.onConsoleMessage() receives now all arguments given to console.log() as a single string.
- Fixed the support of the ip argument for webserver.listen()
- Fixed the support relative path given to require (bug appearing with CasperJS or in injected scripts ) #147
- Headers and redirectURL were missing in resources about redirection (#153, #144)
- Fixed issues with webpage.setContent() : location url was not set correctly and resources were not loaded with the right url (#201)
- Fixed navigator.userAgent: it did not reflect the value of webpage.settings.userAgent (#166)
- webpage.onError had not been triggered for errors appearing during the load of the page (#190)
SlimerJS 0.9.1 has been released on March 20, 2014
- Compatibility with XulRunner/Firefox 28 and 29
- Support of JSON responses in webpage.plainText
- Fix SSL proxies: Proxy should be used for HTTPS and HTTP connections
- Fixes #158: correctly deal with env vars containing spaces
- Fixed #163: High CPU utilization while script is idle. The CSS animation on the SlimerJS window has just been removed.
- Fixed #135: fixed crash on MacOS
- Fixed #143: some listeners calls were missing when setting content on a webpage
SlimerJS 0.9.0 has been released on Dec 11, 2013
Here are the PhantomJS 1.9 APIs that are missing in SlimerJS 0.9 but planed in future releases.
You can read the compatibility table to know details.
See also the differences in APIs and behaviors between SlimerJS and PhantomJS.